At WIMPACS, designing the perfect training program for your employees, supervisors, managers, and executive leadership team is our goal. Each program is developed and customized to “fit” your organization’s culture and needs. If you don’t see a topic listed here that meets your organization’s needs, WIMPACS has the ability to design a program for you.
- Core Supervisory Skills: What laws do supervisors and managers need to know?
- The Basics of Recruitment, Selection and Interviewing
- New Employee Orientation – Getting New Employees Started in Alignment with the Organization’s Culture
- Diversity and Anti-Harassment and Discrimination in the Workplace
- Business Communication Skills for Employees
- Time Management Skills for Employees
- Self-Motivation Skills for Employees
- Management Tools: Teamwork, Delegation and Meetings
- How to be a Leader and Participate in Meetings
- The Development of Successful Teams
- Managing Change: Manager or Leader?
- Managing Change Through Others
- Performance Expectations and the Evaluation Process
- The Art of Coaching for Results
- Coaching or Discipline: You Decide
- Delegating for Results